Privacy Notice

Monotote commits to strong and transparent privacy practices.

1. What we need

Our Personal Data Protection Policy governs the use and storage of your data. You can see our Personal Data Protection Policy.

Shopping Cart Holdings Inc. is a Controller of the personal data you (data subject) provide us. We collect the following types of personal data from you:

  • Contact details
  • Address details
  • Access details

We need your personal data in order to provide you with the following services:

  • Collection of access details such as IP address & browser information for analytics.

2. What we do with it

Your personal data is processed in London located in the United Kingdom. Hosting and storage of your data takes place in Gravelines which is located in France. No third party providers have access to your data, unless specifically required by law.

3. How long we keep it

Under EU law, we are required to keep your documents for 6 months according to the Data Retention Policy. After this period, your personal data will be irreversibly destroyed. Any personal data held by us for marketing and service update notifications will be kept by us until such time that you notify us that you no longer wish to receive this information. Please see our Data Retention Policy for more information on our personal data retention schedule.

4. What are your rights?

Should you believe that any personal data we hold on you is incorrect or incomplete, you have the ability to request to see this information, rectify it or have it deleted. Please contact us through our Data Subject Access Request Form.

In the event that you wish to complain about how we have handled your personal data, please contact our Data Protection Agent at or in writing at 1177 Avenues of the Americas, New York, NY, 10036 USA. Our Data Protection Agent will then look into your complaint and work with you to resolve the matter.

If you still feel that your personal data has not been handled appropriately according to the law, you can contact the Data Protection Authority and file a complaint with them.